[NEohioPAL] SINGING & ACTING LESSONS at MAGGIE RHODES STUDIO

Maggie Rhodes maggievrhodes at gmail.com
Sat May 21 06:50:23 PDT 2022

*SINGING AND ACTING LESSONS AT MAGGIE RHODES STUDIO*

Everyone performer, new or professional, has something *stunning* to offer.

I would love to help you or your child build vocal confidence. Great voices
and performers come from work through technique and healthy vocal
practices- all of which can be taught!

At my studio, I meet you where you're at and give clear coaching on how to
take the next step to level up your song, audition cut, or monologue. I
believe in working on pieces with a growth mindset, celebrating mistakes,
and bringing out my students' uniqueness.

With an MFA in Acting from the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, a BA in
Theatre from Baldwin Wallace University, nearly a decade of professional
performing experience, and years of teaching at regional theatres,
colleges, and coaching NYC actors, I have dedicated experience
collaborating with artists to tell incredible stories.

Lessons are primarily taught remotely but can be taught in a rented space.

Ready to start, or curious about how to begin?
Find out more information at https://maggievrhodes.com/coaching
OR
email me at maggie at maggierhodesstudio.com