[NEohioPAL] June Filmmaking Workshops for Kids Now Enrolling!

Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:24:35 PDT 2022

Young Filmmakers Academy in Lakewood has two fast approaching Summer
Filmmaking Workshops.

On Saturday June 11 from 10am - 12pm we are offering a FREE stunt workshop
with professional stunt coordinator Ray Goodwin. Ever wonder how to make a
fight sequence look real while keeping it safe? Register at:
https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/second-saturdays to find out. SPACE
IS LIMITED.

On June 20-24 we are offering a week long introduction to film workshop for
kids ages 8-11.

This program is designed to give our younger kids a taste of what our
popular and award winning advanced workshop is all about. The students of
this class will learn how to write, direct and edit a professional scene
and attend a red carpet premiere where their project will screen before the
main attraction from the advanced camp.

Get more information and register at:
https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/summer-program

*ABOUT YOUNG FILMMAKERS ACADEMY*

Now in our sixth year, The Young Filmmakers Academy Summer Filmmaking
Workshop is a multi-faceted experience in which the students write, produce
and edit a real film from start to finish with the help of award winning
industry professionals and mentors.  The camp culminates in a Red Carpet
Premiere of their film where their movie will be seen by a packed house of
filmmakers, media, fans, friends and family.

Films made by our students are receiving international recognition and
awards at film festivals all over the world. Last year's film, TRIAL OF
ERRORS won Best Picture at the 2021 Boston International Kids Film Festival
and the Ohio State University Ohio Shorts Festival and our 2020 film THE
OTHER SIDE OF THE LINE, won Best Picture at the International KidsNFilm
Festival. Other festivals include Brooklyn Film Festival in NY and Toronto
International Women's Film Festival to name a few.