[NEohioPAL] Qu Theatr Community Cookout & BBQu

Selena Awesome selena.vicario at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:03:12 PDT 2022

Qu Theatr is hosting a Community BBQu & Potluck on June 2nd, 2022 from
6:30-9:30pm at Chuckery trail in the Cascade Valley Metroparks in Akron,
Ohio 44310. Qu Theatr is Ohio's first LGBTQ+ theatre company and we are
excited to meet you!
There will be a dedicated vegan grill and other grilling available at the
cookout as well. We will be playing outdoor games and activities to connect
with each other and enjoy a beautiful day.

We will provide some snacks, water, games, and Polaroids for memories, but
check out the potluck sign-up sheet if you want to bring a dish to the
BBQu! (Click here to sign up to bring something to the potluck.
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508094daaa92ca0fb6-queer)

Selena Awesome Vicario,
Qu Theatr Team
selena.vicario at gmail.com