[NEohioPAL] Spider-Man fan made YouTube series.

Zak Tahsin zata100401 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 17:45:56 PDT 2022

Cast N Crew Roundup:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nEG6Ze0Vwz9GHJumsCOdTx2DmWw4_l4ck5AXMCg8STs/edit
Concept Presentation:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1izZd1fXKsUB3OyjTX5KHGFQkdqxGFIJRcW4ph7V91V4/edit
Promo Video:
https://youtu.be/kHmaZe68AEw
Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/pCc6f5Za
Instagram:
@spiderman_cleveland

Hello true believers! My name is Zak Tahsin and I am a local actor, animator and film student studying at CSU and performing in theaters locally. My contemporaries and I have decided we want to make a Spider-Man fan series called “The Magnificent Spider-Man”  for YouTube to showcase our cinematic vision for the character. This is “fan-film” so no payment will be offered just a good time, film experience and a chance to work on a Spider-Man series. If interested please read our Cast and Crew Roundup which includes our audition and crew information and also read our concept slideshow for an in-depth look at what we’re going for. You can find our short promo/roundup video on YouTube featuring our Spider-Man: Wyatt Woods! For even more information and direct contact with show runners join our discord server. The links to all of these can be found above. Thank you so much for your time and you can reach me at Zata100401 at yahoo.com for direct contact. Hope to hear from some wall crawlers soon!