[NEohioPAL] Foluke Cultural Arts Job Posting

Nicole Hatcher nicole at folukearts.org
Wed Jun 8 11:41:02 PDT 2022

Foluke Cultural Arts Center is looking for Teaching Artists for summer
classes. Classes will be taught through multiple school partnerships. We
are looking for all art areas such as dance, music, visual arts,
film/photography and theatre.

Foluke Cultural Arts is dedicated to empowering youth through art, arts
education, and culture with inner-city kids.

Qualifications:

	* Leadership Skills

	* Such as:

  	* Dependability
  	* Positivity
  	* Creativity
  	* Problem Solving

  	* Active Listening and Communication
  	* Active in their creative field or a minimum of 2 years in their
field
  	* Some experience formulating and implementing a curriculum

Classes will be held at Friendly Inn, various venues in the Central
Neighborhood, and the Greater Cleveland area. This is flexible work.
Class slots are for an hour and are paid at a rate of $50 per hour.

Foluke Cultural Arts strives to be a family and is continuing to learn
as we grow. We would love to welcome new members to the organization as
we grow together.

If you are interested in this opportunity please email
Nicole at folukearts.org or call 216-659-9346.