[NEohioPAL] Ensemble Theatre Summer Performing Arts Camp!

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Fri Jun 10 12:44:32 PDT 2022

*Ensemble Theatre will be offering its 6th year our Summer Performing Arts
Camp!*
This year's camp will run from* July 11th to July 22nd.* (M-F 10am-2pm).
Camper participants will present a final performance* Saturday July 23rd* on
the campus of *Notre Dame College is South Euclid! *

*Ensemble's Performing Arts Camp is a FREE summer camp* offered to *rising
5th-9th* graders (or age 10-14) in Cuyahoga County! We can accept up to 20
students from the Cuyahoga County area. This Performing Arts camp will have
4 focus areas: *Theatre, Film, Playwriting/Screenwriting, *and this year we
are excited to add a special drop in day of* Voice Overs!! *
We are excited to add this offering to an already amazing curriculum.
Students will work on writing and reading skills, as well as learn
the different aspects of theatre and film! They will work as small group
ensembles learning the values of teamwork. Campers will work with 2
instructors for the course of the two weeks with drop ins from other local
arts professionals. *We have some amazing local artist professionals as our
instructors and drop in guests this summer! *

*The deadline for students to apply for this summer's program is June 18th*
.
*There are still 10 spots we have left for campers.*

For more about this great summer arts program, our AH-Mazing local
instructors, and for parents/campers to fill out an application visit our
website:
*https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/heightsperformingartscamp
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/heightsperformingartscamp>*
Scroll down for a 2022 application form!

**ETPAC 2022 staff will adhere to all CDC COVID-19 safety protocols.*

*Email **pac at ensemble-theatre.org* <hpac at ensemble-theatre.org> *or call *
*216.321.2930** with any questions.  *

--
*Information*