[NEohioPAL] “Healing Arts” Auditions due date Extended - 6/22

sue johnson wakeupwithsuejohnson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:28:21 PDT 2022

*Hello, Actors . . .*
*(Please share with those who might be interested in this opportunity.)*

*Did you miss the original due date for submitting your audition for  **"Wake
U**p to Healing Arts: **Using Performance & Media for Direction, Hope,
Health, & Total Well-**being”*

*Seeking actors for various roles in the “Healing Arts” Project Staged
Readings.*

*New SubmissionDeadline:  *

*WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22.*

*Please go to wualstudio.org <http://wualstudio.org> for complete details*

*1.      **First Rehearsal*: TBD  (July)

*2.      **Recorded Reading*:  TBD (August/ September)

*3.      **From the Director:* I have created sides from the scripts for
auditions.  I think it's useful for actors to prepare something from the
actual work we are developing.  The sides include:

Female - For female identifying actors of all ages.

Male 1 - For male identifying actors ages 15 - 25.

Male 2 - For male identifying actors ages 25+.

Girl / Boy - For young folks (14 and younger).

*Go to wualstudio.org <http://wualstudio.org/>.*

 See & select the sides from the plays and playwrights you’d like to
perform.

1.      Select Character breakdown each play

2.      Read Sides for each character you’d like to portray See website.

*3.  *Submit video audition and professional headshot to
wualstudio at gmail.com,by Wed. 6/22*.*

4.      Stipend paid

If you cannot access a cell or other video technology, please contact
wualstudio at gmail.com to make alternate arrangements to submit audition.

Questions: wualstudio at gmail.com

Eric Schmeidl, Director

Sue Johnson, Director,