[NEohioPAL] North Coast Men's Chorus Concert - Our Great Big Broadway Show - Saturday, June 18 and Sunday, June 19

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Tue Jun 14 05:41:52 PDT 2022

The North Coast Men’s Chorus

Presents

Our Great Big Broadway Show

Saturday, June 18 at 8:00

Sunday, June 19 at 3:00

Breen Center for the Performing Arts

St. Ignatius High School

2008 W. 30th St.

Cleveland

Tickets are still on sale for Our Great Big Broadway Show on Saturday, June 18 at 8:00 and Sunday, June 19 at 3:00 at the Breen Center at St. Ignatius High School, 2008 W. 30th St., Cleveland. Tickets available at https://ncmchorus.org/2022/03/12/our-great-big-broadway-show-2/ or call (216) 556-0590.

Face it. We LOVE show tunes and no one does them better! Join us for this concert as we bring as many Broadway songs as we can to the stage. You’ll hear songs from Anything Goes, Les Miserables, Aida, The Color Purple, Annie, The Secret Garden, Curtains, West Side Story, The Prom and many more of your favorite musicals.

Joining us for these very special concerts are two familiar northeast Ohio guest soloists, Treva Offutt and Tina D. Stump. Locally, Treva has performed at Karamu, Dobama, Ensemble Theater, Mamai, and Cain Park. She has loved being a vocalist for the past 7 years in collaboration with The Musical Theater Project, The Joe Hunter Trio and The Cleveland Jazz Orchestra. A versatile mezzo-soprano, Tina has performed annually at CPT’s Station Hope, singing songs of hope and freedom with the folk group The Welcome Table and appeared as a guest soloist with the Cleveland Pops and Akron Symphony Orchestras, in addition to gracing the stages of Great Lakes Theater, Dobama, and Cleveland Opera.

You’ll be tapping, clapping, and cheering in the aisles at this show stopping concert.

Bryan Fetty

bryan at richcole.net <mailto:bryan at richcole.net>

330-212-1554