[NEohioPAL] FOR SALE: Allen Digital Electronic Organ with MIDI

John Reynolds jreynolds0711 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 17 05:55:53 PDT 2022

FORSALE:  Allen Digital Electronic Organwith MIDI

I amdownsizing and need to find a new home for my Allen Electronic  Organ. This is an Allen Digital Organ, Model MDS-10X with MIDI.  It includes the console, 32-note AGO pedalboard, bench and owner’s manual.   Thisorgan is in excellent condition – perfect working order and not a scratch onit.  The walnut console and bench are innear-perfect condition.  It would be ideal for a small church, school or your home, or for use as a practice organ– definitely NOT a fix-me-up.
The consoleis about 30 inches deep (without the detachable pedal board), so it will fitthrough almost any door.  These models are currently listed on E-Bay for over $6,000 - I am asking $4,500but will consider offers, particularly from a church or school.  For more details and/or pictures, call440-871-8984.