[NEohioPAL] FOR SALE: Baldwin Console Piano

John Reynolds jreynolds0711 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 17 05:59:32 PDT 2022

FORSALE:  Baldwin Console Piano

I amdownsizing and need to find a new home for my Baldwin Console Piano.  Included is the console, bench and benchcover.  This piano is in excellentcondition – perfect working order and not a scratch on it.  I bought it new in the 1980’s and it has beenin my home since then. But it probably does need to be tuned.

Asking $300but will consider offers, particularly from a church or school.  For more details and/or pictures, call440-871-8984.