[NEohioPAL] 10th Annual Columbus Black Theatre Festival July 9th and July 10th

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:36:15 PDT 2022

*the Columbus Black Theatre Festival *
*July 9, 2022*
*Columbus Performing Arts Center*
*4:00 pm and 7:30 pm*

*July 10, 2022*
*Abbey Theatre of Dublin*
*3:00 pm and 7:00 pm*

https://mine4godproductions.com/cbtf-1

*The plays, writers, directors, and cast:*

*CASTING CALL*
by Julie Whitney-Scott
Directed by Ben Hartwig

Synopsis: It’s time to cast for a new theatre play and the director is
determined to just sell tickets while the rest of the production team try
to convince him that his way is outdated and not beneficial to the actors
who audition.

Paul: Eddy Williams
Rachel: Mackenzie Beimer
Daniel: Gerald Sinclair
Tony: Nihkil Makhija
Baxter: Baxter Whitehead
Kandy: Marian Pina
LeRoy: Jerry March

*F R A G I L E*By Dana Leslie Goldstein
Directed by Ben Hartwig

SYNOPSIS: Rennie is on the verge of losing his beloved comic book shop.
When Alana walks in, everything starts to change. Secret identities are
revealed, but it’s going to take more than super-strength to forge a new
origin story.

Rennie: Zachery Franklin
Alana: Vianey Rodriquez

*SEE, INVISIBLE*by Peter Anthony Fields
Director: Ariel Wiles

SYNOPSIS: Aubrey, a middle-age grocery store clerk and Martin, a streetwise
eighteen-year-old, clash in a conversation over opposing opinions and
ideologies, which leads up to a disturbing revelation

Aubrey: SuVon Touch
Martin: Zachery Franklin
Homeless Woman: Julie Whitney-Scott

*THE WONDER OF YOU*By Bara Swain
Directed by Ariel Wiles

SYNOPSIS: When a young girl and a stranger meet at the corner of Magnolia
and Vine in Chamblee, Georgia, is it magic or fate?

Girl: Kadence Wiles
Man: Baxter Whitehead

*Where Winter Rests on a Wounded Heart*by Evonne Fields-Gould
Director: Julie Whitney-Scott

SYNOPSIS: A senior woman who is challenged with dyslexia shares her story
of how her impairment has affected her self-esteem, her relationship with
family, and how it has led her to this most critical moment in her life.

Clair: Vianey Rodriquez
Frankie: Eddy Williams
Charles: Jerry March
Jeannette: Marian Pina
Declan: Theo White
Young Clair: Alayna Wiles

*An Open Letter to My Brown Skin*by Angelle Whavers
Directed by Joseph Bishara

She: Julie Whitney-Scott

CONTACT US
For inquiries about our upcoming events, or for an interview on Let's Talk
Theatre please send us a message.
We will get back to you within 48 hours.

Mine 4 God Productions
Columbus, Ohio, United States

General information about auditions, upcoming productions or other
questions: mine4godproductionsllc at aol.com

Information regarding the Columbus Black Theatre Festival
mine4godproductionsllc at aol.com
Let's Talk Theatre juliesjive at yahoo.com

Sincerely,
*Peter Anthony Fields*
*Playwright & Novelist*
*(Fields is my family & pen name; Gould is my legal surname)*
*Official Website <https://peteroctb.wixsite.com/peteranthonyfields>*

*Twitter Profile <https://twitter.com/PeterFields2>*
*Amazon.com Author's page <http://amazon.com/author/peteranthonyfields>*