[NEohioPAL] JUROR #10 NEEDED FOR 12 ANGRY JURORS

The Luminescent Moon Theatre theluminescentmoon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 19:06:30 PDT 2022

Hello everyone!

The Luminescent Moon Theatre is looking for a Juror #10 to complete the
cast for our September 16th-18th production!

Friday and Saturday will perform at 7:00 p.m. and Sunday at 2:00 p.m..

An informational meeting will be Sunday, July 10th at 6:00 p.m.., and then
we will have rehearsals starting Sunday, July 24th on Sundays and Thursdays
from 6-8! We hope to have a tech week with less rehearsals needed than a
full week!

We are located at 84 1/2 Portage Street in Doylestown!

A description of Juror #10 is below...

Juror #10 is absolutely positive, based on the evidence, that the young man
on trial is guilty.  He is angry that the verdict is being delayed by those
who think otherwise.  His businesses are suffering due to him being in the
jury room instead of at work, and he resents it.  He also has a terrible
cold which does not help his attitude any.  He just wants to be done and go
back to his normal life.  The evidence is clear he says.  But is it really
the evidence that convinces Juror #10 that the young man is guilty?  It
soon becomes obvious that he sees anyone from the young man’s background,
race, and economic status as not worth his time.  He tells others that
“those” people can not be trusted—that they are all liars.  “You're not
going to tell us that we're supposed to believe him, knowing what he is.
I've lived among 'em all my life. You can't believe a word they say. You
know that,” he tells the other jurors.  Juror #10 rants on, but at one
point he confronts his own prejudices and debates within himself whether he
really thinks the evidence points to the young man’s guilt or only the
bigotry within him.

Juror #10 has the possibility of being cast as a female!

If you are interested is auditioning, please send us a message through
Facebook or email at theluminescentmoon at gmail.com!

Thank you 🙂
--
🤍 Molly Marie 🤍