[NEohioPAL] Costumer Needed

Keith Stiver keithstiver at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 10:29:10 PDT 2022

Aurora Community Theatre is in need of a costumer for their production of The Play That Goes Wrong.  The show opens on October 28, and closes November 19.  We would need to have costumes completed, or nearly so by the Sunday before tech.  It is strongly encouraged that the costumer bring in pieces during the rehearsal period so the director can see and approve them.  We have a large costume collection that you may be able to pull from.This is a paid position.If interested, please contact Keith Stiver via revits8 at gmail.com.  Please include your resume.
D. Keith StiverTeacher, Composer, ConductorOwner/Operator Stiver Voice Studiostivervoicestudio.com