[NEohioPAL] Seeking Pianist for Music Performance and Rehearsal - Well Paid

Anthony Covatta ascovatta.ac at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:34:19 PDT 2022

I'm a local singer-songwriter, I play guitar and sing. Mostly originals and
need accompaniment for covers. I have a string of gigs coming up and really
need some support with my set. The goal I have is to support my originals
with some piano embellishments and riffs and simply accompany me on covers.
Looking to fill about 2 hours worth of performance time. We'll do covers of
both music and theatrical songs as I have a rich history in theatre as
well.

I need someone who I can rehearse with and is willing to become a regular
partner in performance for me. Potentially in writing and recording on my
new EP which is in the works, you'd receive writing credit and royalties if
that's the case.

First gig is 8/12

Please let me know if you're interested, serious inquiries only.

Thanks much

-AC