[NEohioPAL] SCA's Shakespeare workshop August 10-12 4th-12th graders!

Cindy Telasa activitieschick2345 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:01:43 PDT 2022

Solon Center for the Arts is proud to present an exciting opportunity for
our theater students! Ever wanted to perform Shakespeare onstage in the
park? Now’s your chance! Join us for our 3 day Studying Shakespeare
workshop. We will explore Shakespeare and work on small scenes and
monologues to perform as part of the preshow to the City of Solon and
Chagrin Arts performance of “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” Shakespeare in the
Park!

*STUDYING SHAKESPEARE WORKSHOP: **4th-12th Grade** Students* will begin
analyzing the classical pieces of William Shakespeare with basic dissection
of language and literary elements. With emphasis on emotions and
relationships, students will breakdown the dialogue and characters of this
iconic world and truly immerse themselves into the world of Shakespeare.

Day: Weds Aug 10th, Thurs Aug 11th, Fri August 12th

Location: 6315 Som Center Road, Solon OH 44139

Time: 4pm-6pm

Fee: $75

**Students will meet on Saturday August 13th at the Solon Community Park in
partnership with Chagrin Arts to perform selections from the workshop and
view the free performance of “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”* performance
*time 7:00pm
view show 7:30pm. More details coming soon!*

*Register now:
https://secure.rec1.com/OH/solon-oh/catalog?filter=c2VhcmNoPTE5MDk5ODY
<https://secure.rec1.com/OH/solon-oh/catalog?filter=c2VhcmNoPTE5MDk5ODY>=*

*Don’t miss out! To be or not to be!*