[NEohioPAL] Open House & Free Trial Classes at The Studio in Independence!

The Studio thestudio6928 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 14:14:08 PDT 2022

Join us at The Studio in Independence for our Open Houses Aug 18 & Aug 20!

Take one of our trial classes, meet staff and register for fall dance
classes.

*August 18 - 4:30-7:30pm*

*Trial Classes*

Kid/Teen Jazz -5:30-6:00

Kid/Teen Yoga 6:30-6:50

All-levels Vinyasa 6:50-7:10

Restorative Yoga 7:10-7:30

*August 20 - 10:30-12pm*

*Trial Classes*

Kid/Teen Ballet -10:40-11am

Kid/Teen Hip Hop -11:10-11:30am

RSVP HERE <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b094eaca922a6f94-open>

*Located centrally in Independence, Ohio, The Studio offers top notch
instruction in a variety of dance styles, including competitive as well as
recreational. We offer classes for children 2 1/2 and up as well as a
program for adults. We believe dance is for EVERY body!*

*The Studio*
*216-901-1914*
www.thestudio6928.com