[NEohioPAL] Audition for paid work

Pommy Ryan pommyryan2016 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 07:32:49 PDT 2022

I’m in the process of casting another Mysteries by Moushey comedy mystery -
 whose motto is: “No plot too thick, no joke too cheap!”

AUDITION - one night only. Friday, August 26 -  6 pm to 9 pm at Venue
Banquets (the actual venue of the show on October 29th) It is located at 10
Tallmadge Circle.

I still need to cast three of the parts: Male, 40s and up, great stage
presence, and two young women who can play 20s to 30s. Paid work. Only six
rehearsals required (spread over Sept & October - TBD when fully cast) -
and one performance: Saturday, October 29, 2022.

These mysteries are more fun than a barrel of monkeys! If you’re available
for 10/29/22 - come to auditions! You’ll be reading from the script. No
monologues needed - unless you want to! 😄

My email is pommyryan2016 at gmail.com - if you’d like more info. Thanks!

—Linda Ryan
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile