[NEohioPAL] Jazz Livestream Sunday 21st Aug 7pm-8pm, feat. Carol Leslie, Joe Rangel, Taylor Arbogast

Carol Leslie Vocalist carol.leslie.jazz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 11:39:49 PDT 2022

Just a note to let you know of a music livestream I'm doing this Sunday
evening at 7pm EST on Facebook (you must have a FB account to view). I'll
be performing songs from the Great American Songbook, (curated by Mr Frank
Sinatra himself), performing with two terrific Cleveland musicians, Joseph
Rangel on guitar, and Taylor Arbogast on upright bass. It'll be a sweet
hour of gentle arrangements, to relax and soothe! This livestream, as with
all previous recorded concerts, can be found on my FB Page: Carol Leslie
Jazz. If you can't make this Sunday's broadcast, know it's going to be on
that Page going forward!

Mark you Calendar for next month's show, featuring the amazing Evelyn
Wright, queen of jazz in Cleveland, Ohio! She and I will perform duets.
It's a must-see show, sure to please. Sunday September 18th at 7pm. We're
working with the maestro, Dr David Thomas on piano, and an amazing bassist
and arranger, Aidan Plank, of the Cleveland Jazz Orchestra.

I'm producing these monthly livestreams, and so any love donations to the
tipjar are greatly appreciated:  venmo:  @Carol-Leslie-2, paypal:
www.paypal.me/CarolScotJazz, zelle: scotjazz34 at gmail.com. Please feel free
to watch even if you can't donate. Enjoy!!!

Let us know you're there in the Chat, and if you like a particular song, or
even if we need to tweak sound or video. Thanks, in advance! Here is your
link:

https://fb.me/e/4SN9wU13r

--
*Carol Leslie*
*TORCH SONGS BY TWILIGHT*

*Carol Leslie sings Oh What A Beautiful Morning
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVC-ev2YkYY>*