[NEohioPAL] Used Lighting Equipment for Sale

Maureen Patterson mtildc at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:11:00 PDT 2022

Used Lighting Equipment for Sale

All our equipment was used in corporate and event settings. Meticulously maintained and treated with care throughout its tenure. We only sub-rented to people that would treat the equipment with the same respect as we did.

https://www.soluslightingltd.com/lighting-equipment-for-sale/

How this works:

- Add items to your wish list (please note - you must select a date or the list will not submit)

- The list gets sent to us - you have NOT officially purchased anything until it's approved and a contract is sent and signed.

-Larger lists and cash offers will take priority

Please use the Notes section for any of the following:  If there are any questions about items, if you have a drop dead must have by date, if this will be pickup/delivery/freight

Keep in mind, you are purchasing used equipment (unless specified as New), so there is some wear and tear. The lion’s share of our inventory is in Excellent or Very Good condition. Any below this benchmark will detail particular issues (physical flaws or functionality problems).

All equipment sold as is. Buyers will have a 48 hour period once items are received for inspection. Should an item be deemed not as described or non-functional within this period, please reach out to us as soon as possible so we can make it right.

Buyers are responsible for costs related to shipping, freight, and delivery (including returns, if applicable). Due to the fluctuating cost of shipping and the current world-wide demands on carriers, shipping quotes are not guaranteed for more than 24 hours.