[NEohioPAL] Beck Center Poetry Reading Series 2022-23

Julie Gilliland jgilliland at beckcenter.org
Thu Aug 25 11:34:10 PDT 2022

Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood Announces 2022-23 FREE
Poetry Reading & Storytelling Series!

Hello NEOhioPAL! We are excited to continue our FREE Poetry Readings & Storytelling Series at Beck Center for the Arts. After the success of our initial events, we have scheduled even more poetry readings for the upcoming 2022-2023 program year! Please look forward to all of our wonderful guests and their beautiful words!

All are welcome to share or experience these written works of art.

These events are taking place on Sept 24, 2022. Nov 19, 2022, Jan 21, 2023, April 1, 2023, and June 10, 2023, each from 2:30 pm-4:00 pm in our main building, first floor in the Studio Theater.

Find out more details at: https://www.beckcenter.org/events.

Please RSVP in advance for a timeslot at www.signupgenius.com<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4CABAC2CABFCC25-beck1> . Even if you do not sign up in advance you are welcome to participate!