[NEohioPAL] Imposters Theater New Fall Improv and Comedy Writing Classes & Workshops

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:27:51 PDT 2022

*Imposters Theater*
*Upcoming Classes & Workshops*
*2-Week Joke Writing Workshop with Kevin Bain & Michael Busch*
Saturdays 10/01/22-10/08/22 4:15-6:15pm
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=8af8c566f1&e=8aeda9a7f9>
In this 2-week workshop we will go over ways to find topics and generate
ideas, comedic joke structure, and you will get a chance to workshop some
of your jokes in a writers room setting.
*4-Week Creating Comedic Characters Workshop with Michael Busch*
Wednesdays 10/05/22-10/26/22 7-9pm
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=9938a50154&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This workshop will go over basic comedic structure, ways to find
inspiration for characters, and how to pitch your idea. Over the 4 weeks
you will develop, perform, and get feedback on 2-3 original characters.
*Try Improv! A Beginners Improv Workshop with Kim Pride*
Tuesday 10/18/22 7-9pm
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=9d54ffb64b&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This is a welcoming, fun workshop for absolute beginners run by one of our
veteran performer/instructors.
*Improv Level 1*
Tuesdays 7-9pm Beginning 10/25/22
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=635aae6633&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This course is an introduction to long-form improvisation, based on the
style developed by The iO Theater and The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
We will start with a focus on the fundamentals - agreement, listening, and
support - as well as the thing that should come across in every scene: the
fun.
*Have a friend who likes comedy? Forward them this email!*
Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=1115a82aca&e=8aeda9a7f9>