[NEohioPAL] Berea's Own Academy for Dramatic Arts hold auditions for artists 4-12th Grade

Josh Landis jlandis608 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:23:41 PDT 2022

Academy For Dramatic Arts is presenting

Scrooge The Musical

December 9th-11th

Directed and choreographed by Josh Landis.

AFDA is a community theater that guarantees a safe place for children and
youth to be creative and learn more about theater. We are seeking our
perfect cast of youth from 4th grade through 12th grade.

Performances will take place December 9-11; tech week December 4-8.

Note: there is a participation fee of $100, scholarships are available.

Auditions will be held on Sunday, September 11th at 4:00 PM and ending at
6:00 PM. If you are interested, please sign up using this link
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040444A4A62EA7FA7-scrooge
.

We are excited to see all the talent walking through our doors for this
audition!

Where: 23114 West Road

Olmsted Falls, OH 44138

Preparation: No preparation is necessary. Just come in comfy clothes.

If anyone has any questions or comments about the audition or show feel
free to email afdaberea at gmail.com.

--
Always Question, Always Wonder
Josh Landis