[NEohioPAL] Lighting Designer for Heidelberg University (Tiffin, OH)

Bruce S bruce.neopal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:05:05 PDT 2022

Heidelberg University in Tiffin OH is hiring a talented Lighting Designer
who is enthusiastic about working with students on two productions:

*Peter and Wendy*

Opens Thursday, November 10th @ 7:30pm.

*SpongeBob SquarePants: The Musical*

Opens Thursday, April 20th @ 7:30pm

We provide fee, travel reimbursement, and housing.

There is a two-week residency before opening. During that period, we would
like seminars to be taught in AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Lightwright, drafting,
design, being a master electrician, and/or careers in lighting.

Designers with an MFA highly sought, but not required for the right
candidate. An interest in passing along what you know to the next
generation of theatre students is a must.

Contact Mark Kobak, production manager: mkobak at heidelberg.edu