[NEohioPAL] BECK CENTER THEATER CLASSES STARTING THIS WEEK!

Sarah Clare sclare at beckcenter.org
Thu Sep 8 13:49:49 PDT 2022

Register for Classes Today!

Wednesday, September 7, marked the start of our 2022 fall semester at Beck Center for the Arts … and some classes are already sold out!
Saturday classes begin this weekend, and we have great opportunities for students of all ages!

Beck Center for the Arts offers our catalog online 24/7 - complete with fast and easy registration. You can sign up for any class right from the comforts of home! Register today and don’t miss out on these great offerings.

Here are a few of the classes that still have openings for the semester:

Early Childhood Theater Classes (Ages 4-7)
9364 - Step into Storytime Tue 4:30 pm (Ages 4-7)

Youth Theater Classes (Ages 8-12)
9440 - Acting I Wed 4:30 pm (Ages 8-12) *Recently Added Class!
9379 - Essentials- Acting Sat 9:00 am (Ages 10-12)
9380 - Essentials- Musical Theater Sat 10:00 am (Ages 10-12)
9374 - Youth Core-Acting I Sat 10:00 am (Ages 8-12)
9378 - Youth Core-Musical Theater Jazz Sat 10 am (Ages 8-12)

Teen Classes (Ages 13-18)
9389 - Stage Combat - Unarmed S1 Sat12:15pm (Ages 13-18)
9366 - Teen Core- Improv: The Basics Sat 11:15am (Ages 13-18)
9372 - Teen Core-Musical Theater Voice: The Cabaret Sa12: 15 (Ages13-18)

Adult Classes (Ages 18 and up)
9354 - Adult Acting: The Basics Mon 6:30 pm (Ages 18-Up) S1

If you’ve been meaning to get involved or wanting to check out what the buzz is all about at Beck Center … now is the time.  Don’t wait too long or you just might miss out!

Register for classes today https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/beckcenter/home?onlineSiteId=0&locale=en-US&from_original_cui=true

Check out our upcoming youth theater season, or enroll online at www.beckcenter.org call 216-521-2540 or stop by in person at Beck Center for the Arts on 17801 Detroit in Lakewood and join the fun!

* * * * *

Located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Beck Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that offers professional theater productions, arts education programming in dance, music, theater, visual arts, early childhood, and creative arts therapies for special needs students, and gallery exhibits featuring local, regional and international artists. For more information visit beckcenter.org.