[NEohioPAL] MTP Audition Workshop - Put Your Best Self Forward

Akron Civic allcitymusicalakron at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:20:06 PDT 2022

Join us for a 3-day workshop during which we will go over the ins and outs
of the audition process and help you create a ready-to-use audition package.
What is included: Day 1, we will work on building your resume and finding
monologues. Day 2, we will find 2 songs for your audition book and learn a
dance call. We will be giving tips and tricks to pick up a dance quickly.
Day 3, we will hold a mock audition and get a headshot taken by
internationally acclaimed photographer Janet Macoska.
Cost: $40.00, which includes two tickets to our upcoming performance of
Avenue Q ($40 value) and a headshot by Janet (priceless.)
Please note that there is a 20-person limit for this workshop.
Sign up here: https://www.jotform.com/222415799646165
<https://www.jotform.com/222415799646165?fbclid=IwAR2e8M6AHgKUlJih7ACNKZ4tCYhJfXk1f2HOsCr6ScW8Dto45dh9PKvobFw>