[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Repertory Orchestra Vacancies

Matthew Salvaggio matthewsalvaggio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:57:08 PDT 2022

*Cleveland Repertory Orchestra Vacancies*

The Cleveland Repertory Orchestra
<http://www.clevelandrepertoryorchestra.org/> currently has vacancies in
the following sections:

*Bass Clarinet*

*Horn*

*Percussion*

*Violin*

*Viola *(including principal viola)

*Cello*

*Bass*

The Cleveland Repertory Orchestra is an all-volunteer orchestra seeking to
explore the breadth of the orchestral repertoire with an emphasis on
lesser-known masterworks and contemporary music and believes in the need
for more equitable, inclusive, and accessible spaces for classical music.

Information regarding our 2022-23 season programming is now available on
our website. Whether you are a pro musician, music educator, a trained
musician working in another field, or a student, we want to hear from you!

For more information about the Cleveland Repertory Orchestra, visit
www.clevelandrepertoryorchestra.org or email
clevelandrepertoryorchestra at gmail.com

Matthew A. Salvaggio
Music Director & Founder - Cleveland Repertory Orchestra
<http://www.clevelandrepertoryorchestra.org/>
Music Director & Conductor - Erie Jr. Philharmonic
<https://eriephil.org/jr-phil>
Director of Orchestras - Mercyhurst University
<https://www.mercyhurst.edu/academics/music>
Music Director - Euclid Symphony Orchestra
<http://www.euclidsymphonyorchestra.com/>
(440) 477-9810

www.matthewsalvaggio.com
ReplyForward