[NEohioPAL] Two Live Music Nights at Heights Arts in Cleveland Heights

Programs @HeightsArts programs at heightsarts.org
Mon Sep 12 16:25:19 PDT 2022

*Free Gallery Concert - Tim McDonald Quartet September 17th at 7pm*

A proud native of Cleveland Heights, saxophonist Tim McDonald got his start
in the NE Ohio music scene in high school playing with local swing and
blues groups. His latest project is exploring music through his own
compositions using a quartet as the vehicle. The influences for this music
come from Black America and global folk influences. Tim will be performing
with Anthony Fuoko, Aidan Plank, and Holbrook Riles III.
https://www.heightsarts.org/all-artists/free-gallery-concert-tim-mcdonald-quartet/?stayincat=14

*ARTbar - Mixing Cocktails and art September 29th at 7pm*

We will again mix cocktails, music, and art in our beautiful space on Lee
Road with our next ARTbar on September 29th. This event will feature
renowned local pianist Jackie Warren with Sammy DeLeon on percussion, and
Patricia Bussert on vocals. They will perform Latin jazz, including Cuban,
Puerto Rican, and Venezuelan music. Our curated cocktails will liven up the
evening as guests enjoy latin drinks to enhance the theme of the evening.

Admission: $25/$20 members

ARTini Creative Cocktails: 12/ 10 members
Beer, Wine: 6/5 members
Sparkling Wine / Prosecco: 8/7 members

*an assortment of sweet and savory light snacks will be provided

tickets:

https://heightsarts.wufoo.com/forms/z1v9s1p0czv6uu/

--
*
<https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/-1rVr3zNNYn4EWqoozNAPs8lJBl1KeQUswoFjkzn_X-JRloLJuJb8-5q5J19uPLeMqD7mnoYcrtjAUmSTROzdwRO8wZSb5gzyIMjlc2bdQ8gXFYLaz-RHsDmYiLoe4-H939EXA=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.heightsarts.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Heights_Arts_LogoWEB.jpg>****Connecting