[NEohioPAL] 2-DAY EVENT!! FAMILY MINI SESSIONS ARE BACK!!!

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:21:10 PDT 2022

$150.00 FAMILY PICTURE EVENT- 2 DAYS ONLY - SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION TODAY!
Holiday Family Mini session is almost here!!
To celebrate we will be hosting 30-minute mini senior portraits sessions
($150.00) at 2 locations. On Saturday September 17th we will be at Squire's
Castle & on Sunday September 18th we will be at Patterson Fruit Farm. All
sessions will be by appointment only. Each session will be 30 minutes and
includes 1 outfit, 10 edited digital images, & a $10 credit toward any
prints package order.

SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION ONLINE!!!
For additional information please visit our website at
www.LRyaPhotography.com or call a studio representative at (216)452-0924.

Lena Phillips
L Rya Photography
LRyaPhotography.com