[NEohioPAL] Sandstone Summer Theatre 2023 Production Staff Application Open!

Hannah hannahdougall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:31:29 PDT 2022

The Sandstone Summer Theatre Board of Directors are now accepting applications for our Summer 2023 production staff for our exciting season including:
🧽 Adult Theatre: The SpongeBob Musical directed by Hannah Dougall (Open to youth who completed their freshman year of high school in spring 2023 to adults any age)
🍫 Children’s Theatre: Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka directed by Jennifer Ludwig (Open to youth who have completed 4th grade to those who completed high school in spring 2023)
🦁 Sunshine Theatre: Disney’s The Lion King KIDS directed by Rachael Lash (Open to potty-trained youth age four to those who completed third grade in spring 2023)

PRODUCTION INFO:
All productions rehearse at Marion L. Steele High School with both children’s theatre productions rehearsing camp-style during the day and adult theatre rehearsing in the evenings. Children’s and Sunshine Theatre will perform at MLS (July 14-16) while The SpongeBob Musical will be performed at Avon High School’s gorgeous, new Performing Arts Center (July 7-9).

Please fill out this Google Form to express interest and apply to our available positions: https://forms.gle/XQh8e5E8PgyT4vhy9 All positions listed are paid (stipend) positions. Please email sandstonesummertheatre at gmail.com with any questions! We will contact you about setting up interviews if required or request any additional application/interview materials as well as update any applicants when positions are filled. We thank you for your interest in working with us!!! ❤️

Sandstone Summer Theatre believes in equal opportunity for employees and registrants. Sandstone Summer Theatre’s success depends on the effective utilization of qualified people, regardless of their race, creed, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will not discriminate on the basis of these characteristics in any personnel or registrant action. You can learn more about us and our mission at https://www.sandstonesummertheatre.com/.

———
Hannah Dougall
Board Member, Sandstone Summer Theatre
Costume Designer, St. Ignatius High School
Set Designer, Playmakers Youth Theatre
SpongeBob Director, SST