[NEohioPAL] NEW CLASS DATES FOR ACTING BY MISTAKE WITH WILLIAM ROUDEBUSH!!!

CVActor cverbelun at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 09:09:34 PDT 2022

ACTING BY MISTAKE - A class taught by: William Roudebush

ACTING BY MISTAKE is a practical guide to auditioning, rehearsing andperformance that leads actors to trust themselves, utilize their fears, createfrom their mistakes and head toward a more positive process.

 Beloware the dates for the next sessions of ACTING BY MISTAKE on ZOOM. If you wish to enrollplease do so as soon as possible to reserve your slot…ENROLL TODAY!!

 CLASSESBEGIN:      SundayOct.9th, Monday Oct. 10th and Tuesday Oct. 11th, from6:30pm to 9:30pm and runs consecutive Sunday’s, Monday’s and Tuesday’s through Nov.13th, 14th and 15th respectively(6 weeks total)

LOCATION:               On your computer or I-Phone

COST:                        $350 for 6 consecutive 3 hour sessions ($25 off ifyou enroll by Oct. 4th)

CLASS SIZELIMIT:    8 (You will work every session)

TOENROLL:             ContactWilliam Roudebush by email roudebushwilliam at gmail.com

 SPECIALNOTE ABOUT ZOOM:  Every actorshould take a moment and look at their process via Zoom for three reasons:

1. It’s all a close-up.Tricks are clearly revealed.
2. You get a full playback of everything you did in every class. You canfollow your own progress.
3. We work on camera technique.

TESTIMONIALS:

 “Bill’suncanny genius is knowing how the actor and the play can work together like aSwiss watch.”
William Mastrosimone, playwright.

 “For several years, I’ve only beenpartially able to articulate, or utilize, what Bill’s book, and his teachingshave brought right out into the middle of things, where I have begun to believethey belong, and with blazing clarity.

AustinPendleton, actor, director, playwright & master teacher.

“I love working with Bill in his ACTING BY MISTAKE workshops. I’ve been takinghis workshops for over two years now. He gets us to ‘connect’ with thecharacter in an organic way. He helps us allay the normal fears we have asactors, and our need to get it ‘right’, by creating a playful process in whichwe focus more on the character’s experience than getting the exact words of thetext correct in the rehearsal process. That is so freeing. I’m feeling muchmore confident now in how I approach a character and trust that organic processof developing a character.” JohnSannuto, Chair, Theatre Department, Long Island University.

For background information on ACTING BY MISTAKE log on to www.xlibris.com

For background information on William Roudebush log on to www.williamroudebush.com