[NEohioPAL] A Night of Comedy fundraiser on Fri., Oct. 14 @8pm

Clague Playhouse clagueplay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:26:43 PDT 2022

*A Night of Comedy*
Friday, October 14 at 8pm
*featuring...*
Rodney Bengston
Kathie Dice
Mike Conley

Join us for a fun evening at Clague Playhouse featuring three local
comedians!

Our MC for the night, *Rodney Bengston*, is the most polite comedian you
will ever run across!  When he first started playing clubs, he could
produce a note from his mom showing that he could stay out late to
perform.

Award-winning comedian and actress,* Kathie Dice* is our Opening Act.
Kathie finds humor in the rational – and irrational parts of everyday
life.  Interjecting humor into every aspect of life, from the mundane to
the traumatic has become a specialty for Kathie. “Life is too precious to
be taken seriously” is her motto. She believes laughter can heal almost any
situation and has dedicated her life to make sure you get your “medicine”!

Our Headliner for the night is self-described as an Overly seasoned,
touring Comedian, *Mike Conley*!  With material that ranges from teenage
life in the mid-70s to middle age in the new millennium, everyone in the
audience should find SOMETHING that strikes a familiar chord – as well as
their funny bone!

The show will run for 2 hours and may contain adult language.  Reserved
seat tickets are $25 and are available online
<https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?show_special=141684> or at the Box
Office at 440-331-0403 Wed.-Sat. from 1-6 p.m.

*Proceeds will be used toward operating costs of Clague Playhouse's
2022-23 season.*