[NEohioPAL] Lighting Designer (Paid Position)

Josh Landis jlandis608 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:56:33 PDT 2022

Academy For Dramatic Arts

Lighting Designer

Academy For Dramatic Arts is presenting Scrooge The Musical on December
9th-11th, directed and choreographed by Josh Landis. AFDA is a community
theater that guarantees a safe place for youth to be creative and learn
more about theater. We are seeking a lighting designer for the show. We are
looking for some experience in this field, but not required. Practices and
performances will be held at Christ United Church, 23114 West Road Olmsted
Falls, OH 44138

This position is stipend. Please submit resumes to afdaberea at gmail.com

--
Always Question, Always Wonder