[NEohioPAL] Casting for a commercial

Teri Wang teriwang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:59:06 PDT 2022

Hi everyone, how are you? I hope you are enjoying the beginning of fall.

I'm looking to cast a 40's to 50's couple, one grandparent, and two
children to act in a 2-minute video and some photo stills for a local smart
battery generator company. No dialogue. Prefer people who can authentically
represent  the camping and outdoor community. Availability October 17, 18,
and 19 (rain day). Compensation is $300 per half-day for adults. Children's
compensation TBD based on age. Please send headshots, full-length shots,
and a short video.

Thank you,
Teri Wang
teriwang at gmail.com