[NEohioPAL] USO STYLE DANCE COMEDY ACT NEEDED

The Luminescent Moon Theatre theluminescentmoon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 07:04:54 PDT 2022

My friends are running an event and need some entertainment to be part of
this special day!

"GTCPS is looking for an individual or small group for a short 20-30 minute
comedy show on November 12, 2022. The event is a USO style dance, so WW2 or
USO style comedy preferred. The event is a fundraiser for a 501c3
nonprofit, so we are asking for a donation of your time. Free tickets to
the dance and dinner are provided in exchange. Monies raised support the
community center so that we can continue to offer programs for families,
children, and veterans.

Thank you!"

If you are interested, please contact me, and I can put you in touch with
the Dunn Family in charge 💙 or contact Cari Dunn !

theluminescentmoon at gmail.com

This is in Smithville.

Thank you 🙂
--