[NEohioPAL] $150.00 FAMILY PICTURE EVENT- 1 DAY ONLY

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:49:48 PDT 2022

Holiday Family Mini Sessions are almost over. November will the last time
until next fall that we will be offering the $150.00 family mini sessions.
We will be hosting family portraits sessions on Saturday, November 19th,
2022, at Rockefeller Greenhouse & Park. All sessions will be by appointment
only. Each session will be 30 minutes and includes 1 outfit, 10 edited
digital images, & a $10 credit toward any prints package order.

SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION ONLINE!!!
For additional information please visit our website at
www.LRyaPhotography.com or call a studio representative at (216)452-0924.

Lena Phillips
L Rya Photography
https://linktr.ee/lrya_photography_