[NEohioPAL] Personalized Audition/ Rehearsal Accompaniment Tracks

Jacob Bremkamp jacobbremkamp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 06:09:21 PDT 2022

*Do you need a specific accompaniment track for a performance or audition?*
*Can't find practice/ karaoke tracks online in the key you want?*
*Looking to get a personalized accompaniment track for a song from your
audition book that will make you stand out? *

I am a trained Musical Theater Accompanist with over 15 years of experience
working with professional singing actors and cabaret performers. I am
available to record your accompaniment, whether classical or
musical theater, and deliver professional quality Mp3 recordings
directly to you!

*Also able to work in other genres: pop, rock, jazz, R&B etc.

*Rates:*
1 song/ $30.00 *OR *a bundle of 4 songs for $100.00

Upon sending me your sheet music via pics, scanned PDFS (prefered), or
digital copies (prefered), I can deliver completed tracks within 7 business
days. (Up to 2 weeks max, but delivery time of larger scale works can be
negotiated). There is an additional $10 fee for every extra instrumentation
you may wish to add. Any piece can be tailored to the key or tempo of your
choosing. The recordings are high quality midi instruments (most requested
is just piano) but further finishing/ mixing can be discussed for an agreed
compensation.

*Contact:*
accomptrax at gmail.com

Please contact me with any questions or to hear sample tracks of my work!