[NEohioPAL] The INVITED, a stage play

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:57:12 PST 2022

THE INVITED, a stage play, is available to purchase at Amazon. One reader,
who gave the script 5 out of 5 stars, writes: "I thought this was a
creative spin on a loved trope. The writing is excellent and there are
plenty of surprises to keep you guessing! I would love to see this on
stage."

Whether you are a reader or a producer, don't pass up your opportunity to
experience the mystery and thrill of "The Invited"; buy a copy today!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BGFQ6GWR
Sincerely,
*Peter Anthony Fields*
*Playwright & Novelist*
*Member of the Dramatists Guild of America*
*(Fields is my family & pen-name; Gould is my legal surname)*
*Official Website <https://peteroctb.wixsite.com/peteranthonyfields>*

*Twitter Profile <https://twitter.com/PeterFields2>*
*Amazon.com Author's page <http://amazon.com/author/peteranthonyfields>*