[NEohioPAL] ARTbar is back at Heights Arts

Marketing @HeightsArts marketing at heightsarts.org
Mon Jan 9 13:36:01 PST 2023

 *ARTbar is back at Heights Arts *

*February 23rd, 7:00 - 8:30 PM*

We will again mix cocktails, music, and art in our beautiful space on Lee
Road with our next ARTbar on February 23rd. This event will feature
Saxophonist and composer Nathan–Paul with keyboardist Andru Dennis for an
evening of original jazz. His sound can be described as trap jazz, which
combines his larger than life energy through healing sounds and unique
beats.

*$25/$20 members*
ARTini Creative Cocktails will be White Russians and mulled wine!
An assortment of sweet and savory light snacks will be provided.

LEARN MORE:
https://www.heightsarts.org/blog/artbar-with-nathan-paul-and-andru-dennis

--
*
<https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/-1rVr3zNNYn4EWqoozNAPs8lJBl1KeQUswoFjkzn_X-JRloLJuJb8-5q5J19uPLeMqD7mnoYcrtjAUmSTROzdwRO8wZSb5gzyIMjlc2bdQ8gXFYLaz-RHsDmYiLoe4-H939EXA=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.heightsarts.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Heights_Arts_LogoWEB.jpg>****Connecting