[NEohioPAL] One More Chance to Join NCMC for ABBApalooza

Donald Butchko donaldbutchko at icloud.com
Mon Jan 9 13:24:35 PST 2023

The North Coast Men's Chorus is holding voice placements for new members on Sunday, 15th, 2023. Auditions begin at 6:00 with the full rehearsal at 7:00. You do not need to prepare a song for auditions--you will meet with Artistic Director, Richard Cole, for vocal placement.

The North Coast Men’s Chorus is open to men, whether gay, bi, or straight, whether cis- or transgender, and to non-binary singers who can sing in the appropriate range for a TTBB chorus.

Rehearsals are held on Sunday evenings at the Middleburg Heights Community United Church of Christ from 6:30 - 9:30 PM. Our remaining concerts of our 35th season are ABBApolooza (March 18th and 19th at Playhouse Square) and Disney Pride.

More information about joining NCMC can be found at https://ncmchorus.net/join-us. Reach out to dbutchko at ncmchorus.org with questions!

—
Donald Butchko
Member Advocate