[NEohioPAL] "SIPS & SCRIPTS" Kent State Trumbull Theatre

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:20:12 PST 2023

Hello Everyone; I wanted to remind you that Kent State Trumbull Theatre
will be presenting a reading of my stage play, THAT GUY, on February 1st as
a selection of the "Sips and Scripts" play series at Modern Methods Brewing
Company.

And don't forget to see this year's January 18th play reading selection,
BARON OF BROWN STREET by Eric Mansfield.

"Come enjoy a new play & a Pint in a relaxed atmosphere! "Sips and Scripts"
supports, promotes, and produces work written by local playwrights through
monthly public readings. All readings are open to the public and hosted by
Modern Methods Brewing Company. Doors open at 7pm.

Free and open to the public! For theatre information or to participate call
330-675-8887 or email trumbullboxoffice at kent.edu
Sincerely,
*Peter Anthony Fields*
*Playwright & Novelist*
*Member of the Dramatists Guild of America*
*(Fields is my family & pen-name; Gould is my legal surname)*
*Official Website <https://peteroctb.wixsite.com/peteranthonyfields>*

*Twitter Profile <https://twitter.com/PeterFields2>*
*Amazon.com Author's page <http://amazon.com/author/peteranthonyfields>*