[NEohioPAL] DAREN STAHL HEADSHOTS & PRODUCTION PHOTOGRAPHY

beezersh at aol.com beezersh at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 14:24:15 PST 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR CLEVELAND!  Ring in the New Year with a fresh look!  Check out my rates and links below for headshots and other photo services. Happy Holidays to all, and be well! ~Daren Stahl Photography
Daren Stahl Headshots$120 for a 1/2 hour session and up to 3 digitally retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Indoor, outdoor, B&W or color.  Longer sessions are available.
Headshot Portfoliohttps://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Headshot-Sessions/Studioheadshots/"This has been a most enjoyable experience" ~ Evelyn“Thank you for putting him at ease!” ~  A concerned mother"You have perfectly captured his essence -- his warmth and friendliness....we are so appreciative to have  these images as we mark this big milestone  ~JulieProduction Portfoliohttps://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/  To view Daren's pricing page, click below. https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/n-p8xckD/Pricing
Contact Daren Stahl: dstahl1067 at gmail.com OR you can contact me through the Smugmug links.  See you soon!Daren Stahl Photographywww.darenstahl.smugmug.com