[NEohioPAL] DANCE CLASSES: School of Dancing Wheels Winter 2023 Session Registration Now Open

Sara Lawrence-Sucato marketing at dancingwheels.org
Sun Jan 15 12:04:18 PST 2023

Registration Now Open for School of Dancing Wheels Winter 2023 Session
Effective January 9-March 3, 2023
At our fully-accessible studios in Midtown Cleveland, the School of Dancing Wheels is a multi-arts school that offers classes throughout the week from September through June for individuals of all abilities, ages 3 & up. The School of Dancing Wheels offers our physically integrated dance classes both in-studio and online. Classes include Ballet, Capoeira, Combo, Conditioning, Contemporary, Hip-Hop, Jazz Funk, Wheelchair Technique, and Performance Ensemble.
For more information, or to register for classes, visit https://dancingwheels.org/dancing-wheels-school/classes/