[NEohioPAL] NEW ACTING BY MISTAKE ZOOM CLASSES WITH WILLIAM ROUDEBUSH!!!

CVActor cverbelun at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 22:51:17 PST 2023

ACTING BY MISTAKE A class taught by: WilliamRoudebush

ACTING BY MISTAKE is a practicalguide to auditioning, rehearsing and performance that leads actors to trustthemselves, utilize their fears, create from their mistakes and head toward amore positive process. Below are the dates for the next sessions of ACTING BYMISTAKE on ZOOM. If you wish to enroll please do so as soon as possible toreserve your slot…ENROLL TODAY!!

CLASSES BEGIN: Monday January 23rdand Tuesday January 24th, from 6:30pm to 9:30pm and run consecutive Mondays andTuesdays through March 6th & 7th respectively (6 weeks total). Pleaseindicate if you are available for class on either or BOTH days the class isoffered. Toenroll: Contact William Roudebush by email: roudebushwilliam at gmail.com

LOCATION:               On your computer or I-Phone
COST:                          $350 for 6 consecutive3 hour sessions
CLASS SIZE LIMIT: 8 (You will workevery session)

SPECIALNOTE ABOUT ZOOM: Every actor should take a momentand look at their process via Zoom for three reasons:

 1. It’s all a close-up. Tricks areclearly revealed.
2. You get a full playback of everything you did in every class. You can followyour own progress.
3. We work on camera technique.

TESTIMONIALS:

“His uncanny genius is knowing howthe actor and the play can work together like a Swiss watch.” William Mastrosimone, playwright.

“For several years, I’ve only been partially able to articulate, or utilize,what Bill’s book, and his teachings have brought right out into the middleof things, where I have begun to believe they belong, and with blazing clarity.
Austin Pendleton, actor, director,playwright & master teacher.

“I love working with Bill in hisACTING BY MISTAKE workshops. I’ve been taking his workshops for over twoyears now. He gets us to ‘connect’ with the character in an organic way.He helps us allay the normal fears we have as actors and our need to getit ‘right’ by creating a playful process in which we focus more on thecharacter’s experience than getting the exact words of the text correct inthe rehearsal process. That is so freeing. I’m feeling much more confidentnow in how I approach a character and trust that organic process of developinga character.”
John Sannuto, Chair, Theatre Department,Long Island university.

For background information on ACTING BY MISTAKE log on to www.xlibris.com
For background information on William Roudebush log on to www.williamroudebush.com