[NEohioPAL] Oboe, Bassoon, and Violin for Hire - Lamb of God (April 21, 22, 23) [Euclid]

Kyle Lorek klorek10 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:33:54 PST 2023

*2023 April 21, 22 (7:30 pm) & 23 (2:00 pm) *
*Rob Gardner’s **Lamb of God*
Ss. Robert & William Parish (Euclid) seeks an oboeist, bassoonist, and
violinist to perform Rob Gardner’s Lamb of God, during the Easter season
this year… Friday, April 21, 2023, & Saturday, April 22, 2023, at 7:30 pm,
and Sunday, April 23, 2023, at 2:00 pm, at Ss. Robert & William Parish.
“Lamb of God” is a musical portrayal of the final days of the life of Jesus
Christ, from the foreshadowing raising of Lazarus to the devastating arrest
and crucifixion of Jesus, and finally to His glorious resurrection.
Composed and written by Rob Gardner, the story is told through the
perspective of those who loved and walked with Him: Peter, John, Thomas,
Mary and Martha of Bethany, Mary Magdalene, and His Mother Mary.
http://robgardnermusic.com/lamb
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2frobgardnermusic.com%2flamb&c=E,1,5__49U3JzSNoetzm1SqwQeBB8QG-PKHuvQ6uQ_b9eTCtRPmA5DwFzHKhSrFd38aC46hQ3Y5A9-49sSQ48WsPMPseWatgLgE4eV7dii4c&typo=1>

We will have a sitzprobe on Sunday, April 2nd at 1:00 pm, rehearsals on
Tuesday, April 18th, and Thursday, April 20th at 6:30 pm.

The rate is $200.
Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to see the score.

INFO: Kyle Lorek  <klorek at srweuclid.cc>  (216) 731-1515, ext. 241