[NEohioPAL] Join the Spectacular Performance and Events Team - Auditions Now Open!

Spectacular Team events at speteam.com
Fri Feb 3 10:54:36 PST 2023

Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! 🎪 The Spectacular Performances and
Events cast is looking for new talent to join our troupe of dynamic,
dazzling, and delightful performers! 🎭

Are you an actor, performer, or entertainer with a passion for bringing joy
to audiences? Do you have what it takes to captivate crowds with your
acting skills and bring beloved characters to life? Then this is the
opportunity you've been waiting for! 🎉

Join our talented and dedicated team as we travel the North East Ohio
region and beyond, bringing laughter, excitement, and wonder to audiences
through meet and greets, shows, parades, and more. 🎭

And the best part? You'll get paid to do what you love! Our performers earn
between $70 to $200 per day, and receive a minimum of $35 to $60 per hour,
performing a minimum of 2 hours for each event.

So, what are you waiting for? Show us what you've got! Auditions are now
open, and the show must go on! Apply today and become a part of the
Spectacular Performances and Events family! Apply at:
https://cutt.ly/SPECasting or by sending your headshot and resume to
miranda at speteam.com 🎭