[NEohioPAL] ADD'L AUDITION DATE ADDED for The Diary of Anne Frank at FAA

Ann Hedger ahedger at fineartsassociation.org
Fri Feb 3 12:12:07 PST 2023

ADDITIONAL Audition Date ADDED for ​​The Diary of Anne Frank

at The Fine Arts Association, 38660 Mentor Avenue, Willoughby

By Frances Goodrich & Albert Hackett

Adapted by Wendy Kesselman

Director:  Ann Hedger

AUDITION DATES!  – Appointments Needed – 10-minute timeslots

Monday/Tuesday, February 13 & 14, 2023 beginning at 6:30 pm

New date:  Thursday, February 16, 2023 beginning at 6:30 pm

Callbacks: NOW Mon. February 20, 2023 – by invitation only

Follow this link to our Sign Up Genius to make your appointment!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050d4faba72ba1fa7-thediary#/

AUDITION REQUIREMENTS AND ROLE INFORMATION ARE AVAILABLE on the FAA website at:

https://www.fineartsassociation.org/performance/audition/

Cast Info:  All roles available, need a cast of 13 consisting of:

 - 3 women - ages 35-60's

 - 2 teen girls - able to portray 13-19 years old

 - 1 teen boy - able to portray 16-19 years old

 - 7 men - ages mid-20-60's

Role descriptions are available on our website.

No AEA contracts are available for this production.

Production Dates –

April 21-30, 2023

Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 pm and Sundays at 2:00 pm in the Corning Auditorium.

Questions?  Email Ann Hedger at ahedger at fineartsassociation.org