[NEohioPAL] ARTbar: Evening of Jazz and Drinks at Heights Arts

Marketing @HeightsArts marketing at heightsarts.org
Mon Feb 6 14:30:52 PST 2023

 ARTbar: Evening of Jazz and Drinks at Heights Arts
February 23rd, 7:00 - 8:30 PM

Looking for a unique alternative to celebrating Valentine's Day? Look no
further than our popular ARTbar event where we mix cocktails, music, and
art in our beautiful space on Lee Road! This event will feature Saxophonist
and Composer Nathan–Paul with keyboardist Andru Dennis for an evening of
original jazz. His sound can be described as trap jazz, which combines his
larger than life energy through healing sounds and unique beats.

$25 non-member tickets / $20 member tickets
As always, we will be selling themed ARTini cocktails. This ARTbar will
feature White Russians and mulled wine.
An assortment of sweet and savory light snacks will be provided.

BUY TICKETS HERE:
https://www.heightsarts.org/blog/artbar-with-nathan-paul-and-andru-dennis/

--
*
<https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/-1rVr3zNNYn4EWqoozNAPs8lJBl1KeQUswoFjkzn_X-JRloLJuJb8-5q5J19uPLeMqD7mnoYcrtjAUmSTROzdwRO8wZSb5gzyIMjlc2bdQ8gXFYLaz-RHsDmYiLoe4-H939EXA=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.heightsarts.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Heights_Arts_LogoWEB.jpg>****Connecting