[NEohioPAL] Lost Restaurants Book Talk on February 23 at the Music Box Supper Club

Bette Lou Higgins blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Mon Feb 6 15:27:27 PST 2023

 Come join me on *Thursday, February 23, 2023* when I sit down to talk with
Mike Miller about the THE LOST RESTAURANTS OF DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND
<https://edenvalleyenterprises.org/restaurants/lostrestaurants.htm> at The
Music Box Supper Club <https://musicboxcle.com/> at 1148 Main Avenue in
Cleveland. Come enjoy a dinner (or just come for the book talk!) and find
out about some of these lost eateries at one of the CURRENT places to enjoy
some culinary delights.  Make your reservations now!
<https://musicboxcle.com/event/lost-restaurants-of-cleveland/>For more
information, call the Music Box at 216-242-1250. Doors open at 5 p.m. and
the program starts and 7 p.m.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises