[NEohioPAL] FINAL CALL - Spring Voice Acting Class

Colors Audio colorsaudio at neohio.twcbc.com
Tue Feb 21 07:45:41 PST 2023

Voice Acting 101 - Spring, 2023

If you live in Northeast Ohio and would like to start your Voice Acting career on the right foot, Dan Popp's Voice Acting 101 class will put you on the path to developing marketable skills.

It's 12 hours of coaching from a 35-year veteran in voice acting.  [Note: This has always been a 10-hour course; I've added 2 bonus hours to give you more mic time.]

Classes take place in a real studio <https://www.colorsaudio.com/>.  They'll run Saturdays from 2-4PM from March 4 through April 8.  The price is $750.

What will be covered?

Ways in to the copy, more ways in, acting techniques, and even a few tricks - all to help you shape your gift (that pleasing voice) into a tool.  We'll spend time on what -not- to do.  We'll almost certainly get you into the final round of more auditions because you'll understand the writer's intent, and believe in the message.

To ask questions or to reserve your spot, email me: colorsaudio at neohio.twcbc.com.

Recent students have said:

THANK YOU DAN! Working with you was quite an awesome experience for me!! I enjoyed every single minute I spent in our training sessions. I truly aspire to move forward and make you (and myself) proud! - Kathy Boyd

Your honesty is what makes you such an effective coach. With your help and a solid, well produced demo, I was able to secure an agent. - Mel Lute, Jr.

Thank you so much. I learned a lot and I will highly recommend you to anyone in need. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. - Nicki Walters

 ---

More testimonials and some free materials here <https://www.colorsaudio.com/voice-over-training>.