[NEohioPAL] Attention Class of 2024

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 13:50:38 PST 2023

Each year we select new team members that will represent as one of the
faces of LRP Seniors. Senior Reps receive countless perks including having
your senior year documented by several photo shoots including an individual
senior session, group senior rep session, & graduation cap & gown portrait
session, digital images will be available to share online with friends &
family, Signature Class of 2024 Senior Rep Gear, & Cash Back Rewards for
all new client referrals.

If you are interested in joining the team, please go to LRyaPhotography.com
to apply by April 30th, 2023. Class of 2024 Senior Reps will be chosen &
announced on Sunday, May 7th, 2023! For more info on our senior rep program
visit Seniors | L Rya Photography or contact a studio rep for additional
questions at (216)452-0924.

Lena Phillips
L Rya Photography
(216)452-0924